Larry is able to consult with a few clients, corporate or individual, based on availability. All sessions are done privately in his virtual trading room.
The Power Start Program is only for those individuals who are ready to change their trading results quickly and powerfully. Spend one full day during market hours in Larry’s Private Virtual Trading Room exclusively with Larry from 9:15 to 4 Eastern, where you’ll:
- Receive Advanced Application of the PCT Model in Live Market for different markets, including stocks, commodities, futures, FOREX, ETFs, and more
- Ask questions and get answers and instructions from Larry personally
- Receive Advanced Risk Management and Market Psychology Principles
- Receive Personalized Guidance with PCT Model Brokerage Setup
- All 4 Power Cycle Trading Courses for Day Trading, Options and Futures ($2,241 Value)
- Options Trading Made Simple Course ($150 Value)
- 6 Month Membership in Options on the Open Virtual Trading Room ($882 Value)
- 6 Month Membership in Daily Market Outlook Program ($582 Value)
I am ready to start working with Larry to improve my trading results now!
Transactions are handled by InfusionSoft. You can pay either with your Credit/Debit card, all major credit cards are accepted.
Testimonials appearing on this website may not be representative of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of the financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.